Sunday, August 16, 2015

How to Use Live Streaming for Content Marketing: Meerkat, Periscope, katch.me


By Austin Iuliano Meerkat is the hot new live streaming app that is taking the world by storm. Recently, the company teamed up with GoPro to live stream from your GoPro to your phone, and now we have so many new emojis. This gets my inner adrenaline junkie revving and makes me excited about what content I can produce this winter. Katch.me is a NYC based start-up that lets you record your Meerkat or Periscope streams. Just type in “#katch” into the title of a new Meerkat or Periscope stream and they will automatically record it. It s awesome! Even easier, go to katch.me, sign up, and have your streams automatically recorded. How do these new platforms, tools and the use of live streaming play into your content marketing efforts? Use Live Streaming for Content Marketing First You Must Build an Audience Meerkat and Periscope both allow you to live stream video to your network of followers. While Periscope is winning in the number of downloads (a million downloads in 10 days and up to
http://bit.ly/1PubIvj

No comments:

Post a Comment